For more extensive analyses
The large amount of data from the Discom acoustic measurement solutions provides new opportunities for end-of-line testing: Artificial Intelligence (AI) or advanced processes of multi-variant statistics provide deeper insight into the test specimens and error patterns.
With the data export API, the ROTAS software suite from Discom provides a software interface for the external analysis of data. The interface enables both access to real-time data and archived measured data as well as feedback from the external evaluation to the Discom system.
The interface is provided as a .NET library and can be integrated into various programming languages and software packages (Python, Matlab, etc.).
In addition to direct data access via the external analysis software, the interface also provides standardized export of data to various data formats (JSON, CSV, etc.). Additional data formats or extensions to the interface can be programmed on request.
Skills for analysis
Based on the Big Data software architecture, Discom offers AI modules as extensions for equipping the analysis software with additional “skills.” This makes it possible for example to draw conclusions from general error patterns.
More extensive analysis of data
- Interface to external programs for further analyses
- Access to archived data and real-time data
- Export of measured data to different data set formats for archiving and documentation on external storage media
- Option of processing with digital artificial intelligence and/or machine learning processes
More extensive measured value analysis
- Data export for archiving measured values as the basis for long-term-oriented quality management
- Export and further analysis of data make it possible to detect more error patterns from the measured values – thereby opening up new approaches to improving manufacturing quality
- Fewer rejects and optimized process costs
Have we caught your interest?
Do you have any questions?
Would you like a consultation?