Converting analog signals into digital data
High-quality TAS frontends from Discom are optimized for acquisition of analog and digital sensor signals as well as rotational speeds for end-of-line testing in industrial environments. Integrated into the test bench, TAS frontends convert sensor signals into digital data, which is transferred to the Discom measurement PC via USB connection in real time. There the data is analyzed with suitable analysis software.
The right configuration for every application
TAS frontends from Discom can be flexibly configured for different end-of-line tests, to ensure an optimized solution both technologically and economically. For testing of motors, transmissions or electric drives, a small basic housing (TAS28) is sufficient for measuring 1-3 structure-borne sound signals, 1-3 torques and up to 4 drive and output drive rotational speeds. A reduced configuration is sufficient for a gear wheel test of two signal edges for the rotational speed, zero pulse and one structure-borne sound signal and offers an economically attractive solution. For complex applications with a large number of channels, the large TAS48 housing can be flexibly configured.
Two basic housings
TAS frontends are available in two sizes: TAS28 with 2 to 8 analog channels and TAS48 with 2 to 16 analog channels. Both types have 4 inputs in addition for pulsed rotational speed signals (expandable) as well as an optional USB hub. The frontends support all Discom sensors as well as sensors of other manufacturers – including torque flanges, torsional accelerometers, laser vibrometers and microphones.
TAS28 front view
TAS28 back view
TAS48 front view
TAS48 back view
Mobile use for correlation measurements is possible
The compact dimensions of the TAS 28 basic housing allow mobile usage, for example in the interior of a vehicle, to compare the results from production with real data in the vehicle.
Sample rate up to 200kHz, 24bit A/D converter per channel
Configurable input for DC and AC voltages from ±100 mV to ±30 V or ICP® signals
Rotational speed module for up to 4 pulsed rotational speed signals, 10 MHz max. pulse frequency
Parallel CANbus data acquisition synchronous with analog data
SPDIF digital input for electrical and optical SPDIF/AES3 signals, for Discom torsional acceleration sonsor
Designed for use in test benches and mobile applications
- Reliable A/D conversion of all sensor signals as basis for noise analysis
- Compact size: ideal for integration into a test bench and for mobile measurements
- Rugged aluminum housing – suitable for harsh industrial applications
- High resolution and bandwidth for reliable signal analysis
- Low weight: Option for mobile use with laptop
- Standard market plugs: Inputs via BNC, DSUB or Lemo, output via standard USB
Solution with fast return on investment
- Focused on the essential of EoL testing
- Modular system for optimum cost-effectiveness in every application
- Long service life and expandable at any time if the need for testing increases
- Attractive price-to-performance ratio and fast return on investment
TAS28 data sheet (English)
TAS28A data sheet (English)
TAS48 data sheet (English)
Have we caught your interest?
Do you have any questions?
Would you like a consultation?