Manufacturing companies that use a Discom system should be able to use it independently. To ensure this, Discom trains the customer’s responsible qualified specialists for quality assurance. Discom’s NVH experts provide high-quality training to ensure that users will be able to take full advantage of all the opportunities of acoustic measurements.
Scope of training
- Know-how on acoustics, analysis and evaluation procedures in order to master the measurement methods even better
- Sensors: Positioning, calibration, fields of application
TAS frontend: Fully utilising capacity
- TasAlyser analysis software: Training in the use of the software
- Parameterization: Adjusting limit values, creating new types, defining measurement methods
- Evaluating software and results database: Finding causes of the errors, production monitoring.
Know-how for best use of the Discom system
- Training by experienced NVH experts
- Individual training courses in coordination with the customers
- Training based on relevant test specimens
- Training on-site at customer locations
Fully exploit the opportunities of quality testing with the Discom system
- Training provides our customer with the maximum details possible on the manufacturing quality of their test specimens
- The basis for implementing comprehensive quality assurance is up-to-date knowledge of the possibilities of acoustic measurement technology and analysis of the results