Analysis of the measurement data: identifying NVH sources reliably
The core element of the Discom Software Suite: TasAlyser is the leading measurement application for analysis and live evaluation of acoustic and speed data in end-of-line testing. The software processes and analyzes the sensor data from the TAS frontend and displays it in real time as a graphic. This software accurately identifies NVH sources.
Quality monitoring in real time
The TasAlyser software is used for reliable monitoring of manufacturing quality in real time. The user is notified immediately of production faults and exceeding of defined limits by plain text rejection messages. This makes it possible to react to production faults immediately.
TAS frontend generates digital data. Additional information can be read from CANbus and synchronized with the USB data stream.
Standard Windows 10 computers with 64-bit multi-core processors
Extensive results database
with preprocessed data for the SQL database
Turnkey software for customer-specific EoL testing
- One software for all evaluations of the acoustic EoL measurement
- Analysis and identification of the exact cause of noises
- Monitoring of limit values/tolerances
- Automatic operator messaging when tolerances are exceeded
- Customer-specific configurations for individual test specimens
- Easy operation with the familiar Windows operating system
- Numerous hardware interfaces
- Different language settings
- Can be used for networks: Control of all parameters from a central PC
- Communication with test bench
- Recording of measurements as a wave data set
- Data archiving for decades
- Training by Discom makes users independent
Reliable measured value analyses improve quality assurance
- Minimize rejects and complaints: With live analysis in real time, production faults are detected immediately and can be corrected without delay
- Project engineering: Individual configuration exactly coordinated with the customer’s measurement tasks, measurement evaluations and network situation
- Worldwide experience: Discom’s extensive parameter database is incorporated into every measurement project
- Lower workload: All test benches can be managed from one PC
- Measurement analyses with TasAlyser optimize parameterization, test setup and limit value settings – and thereby improve quality assurance
Have we caught your interest?
Do you have any questions?
Would you like a consultation?