New possibilities with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The large amount of data from the Discom acoustic measurement solutions provides new opportunities for end-of-line testing: Artificial Intelligence (AI) provides deeper insight into the test specimens and error patterns.
With the Big Data Interface, the Discom ROTAS software suite provides an interface to Discom AI solutions or the customer’s own AI systems. Customers can use this software interface to access Discom measured data with their own software. Customers use Python as a programming language to access measured data and all additional information about testing.
Historical and current measured data
The AI solutions work with measured data from the past and/or real time: The content of the results database is made accessible by the “historical data client,” the content of the current measurement by the “life data client.”
Training a neuronal network
A large, practically unlimited number of measurements are collected in the results database. Customers can use these to train a neuronal network to find additional samples and gain more extensive information. Artificial intelligence trained in this manner can then be connected via the “life data client” directly to the TasAlyser measurement program to improve its analysis capabilities.
Discom “life data client” AI
Discom develops its own “life data client” AI, which gives TasAlyser additional “skills” such as deriving the causes for complex error patterns from many individual indices.
Identify new error patterns
- Connect to the TasAlyser measurement program
- Process nearly unlimited amounts of measured data
- Big Data interface as the matching interface to external AI systems
- AI analysis of historical and current measured data
Improvement in measurement analyses
- AI solutions offer deeper insight into test specimens and error patterns
- Additional information improves the analysis of test specimens
- Increase manufacturing quality
- Fewer rejects and optimized process costs
Have we caught your interest?
Do you have any questions?
Would you like a consultation?