Offline analysis optimizes manufacturing quality
The analyses of TasWavEditor help to detect manufacturing errors of test specimens and to prevent these errors, thereby improving manufacturing quality. Only the combination of statistically derived limits together with project-specific adaptations from offline analysis closes the circle of complete production monitoring.
Examination takes place in the office
Measured data of Discom sensors is recorded in wav data sets. These files are then further analyzed offline with the Discom TasWavEditor. The subsequent examination of the test bench sensor signals can be carried out in the office.
Improve manufacturing quality
The conclusions of TasWavEditor help to detect manufacturing errors from test specimens and to prevent these errors, thereby improving manufacturing quality.
The objectives of offline analysis include
- Detailed examination of the reject
- Listen to test specimens again to detect errors
- Change parameters
- Repeat measurements with new parameters and test without interrupting production
- Optimize the test sequence
- Check calibration and range settings
Offline analyses – optimizing analysis
Users can carry out their own analyses on a personal PC without affecting the production. Test specimens on the test bench change once a minute, but a detailed analysis needs its own time. Problems can be analyzed and detected offline without time pressure. Necessary settings can be optimized and tested on the system.
What happens if the basic software modules are unable to find the problem? No problem, the system can be subsequently extended with additional modules, which can be added individually. The extensions can also be tested initially in offline analysis.
Offline analysis enables customer-specific adaptations that prevent complaints. Do you need help with the analysis?
Our portfolio naturally includes consulting, training and courses.
Improve quality testing offline
- Detailed examinations of the test bench sensor signals
- Wave data sets can be intercepted for offline analysis
- Prevent complaints through early offline analysis and parameterization
- Offline analysis on several windows PCs in parallel
- No valuable CPU capacity is needed on the measurement PC in the test bench
New momentum for quality management
- Verify and improve existing error analyses in detail
- The results of offline analyses provide important momentum for further refining quality assurance
- This optimizes quality management and improves manufacturing quality
- Time advantage: Offline analyses are faster than analyses in the test bench
Have we caught your interest?
Do you have any questions?
Would you like a consultation?